Theory and Practical
This is ideal for anyone who wants to develop and broaden their hairdressing skills. You could be applying hair extensions and earning big time by completing our hair extensions course. You do not need to be a hairdresser to make money out of these new skills.
What is this course for?
- This course is designed for complete beginners or hairdressers who wish to acquire new skills.
What will I learn during this course?
- Tape-ins double adhesive strips with human hair strands attached to it. Applied very gently and without any additional tools in very little time.
- Micro Link as a cold application using no glue. It uses rings which are clamped to pre-bonded I-tip hair and the natural hair itself.
- Hot Fusion pre-bonded uses U Tip or Flat Tip hair which is rolled round/flattened with a pincher to the natural hair to create a strong keratin bond.
- Weft Hair attached onto natural hair traditional weave methods without tight hair braiding AKA LA WEAVE. The weft hair are sewn into the client’s hair on a track of micro rings.
- Shrink Link transparent tube lined with a light coated keratin creating a water tight seal with no slipping, one of a kind extension bond requiring absolutely no glue. The shrink link is threaded onto natural hair, using a hook/loop applicator and the I-tip hair extension is then placed inside the tube along with your natural hair, the heat machine is then wrap around the shrink link, so the heat can release a polymer sealant to complete the attachment.
- Nano Tip discreet methods due to their tiny size and gentle application. Can be place even in the finest areas in the hair. Closer to the hairline than any other option. Perfect for clients with thin/fine hair concerned about breakage or visibility.
This course includes:
- Health and safety
- How to do a client consultation
- Sectioning and preparation of the hair
- How to apply different types of hair extensions
- How to apply a full head of hair extension on a live model
- Color matching and blending the hair
- How to care and maintain hair extensions
- Safely removing hair extensions
- How to trim/texturize hair extensions
- Products and aftercare
- Course manual
- Certificate upon completion of the course
What can I do with this course?
- Students can begin applying hair extensions onto clients straight after the course.
- Students are also provided with a professional kit.
What courses can I progress onto?
- Hair cutting – Color course
Product Description 6 system methods
- Kit contains everything a professional needs to carry out hair extension services.
- It includes equipment for Pre-Bonded extensions, Tape-ins, Weft, Nano and I-Tip extensions.
This kit contains the following:
- Pre-bond Hair
- I-tip Hair
- Nano Tip Hair
- Weft Hair
- Tape-in Hair
- Heat Connector
- Tail Comb
- Double Adhesive Tape
- Copper Tubes
- Shrink Tubes
- Nano Rings
- Sectioning Clips
- Protective Disc
- Extension Brush
- Extension De-bonder
- Study Guide Manual
Unlimited on-going support will always be available.