Collagen induction therapy, also known as Micro needling RF or skin needling, is a cosmetic procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles.
- Does not destroy the structural integrity of the skin.
- Gradually remove the skin deep toxins and waste.
- Has the ability to stimulate the skin healing and promote skin metabolism, to maintain skin elasticity.
- Activate the cells. Repair damaged tissue, directly involved in cell metabolism, to Phytosome promotion, whitening , anti-aging effects.
- The secure natural, easy to see instant changes of the skin.
Mesotherapy (from Greek mesos, “middle”, and therapy from Greek therapeia, “to treat medically”) is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment.
- A technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat.
- A non surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body.
- Treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning.