Frame your work! Lash Mapping to get that perfect eye shape and to maintain symmetry.
- Eyelash mapping allows you to determine the length of extension to use on what part of the lash line.
- Practice and to know what your client wants.
- Angle the lines radiating from the inner and outer corners of the eye.
- One side of the line will be referred to as the “inner eye,” and the other side of the line will be the “outer eye.
- Match the first and last segments to the person’s natural lashes, then increase the numbers by 1 as you go towards the middle. When you reach the middle, decrease them by 1.
- Play around with different widths: widest in the middle – narrowest in the outer eye area – medium in the inner eye area.
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to lashes!