Brow lamination takes your unruly or thin brow hair and smoothes it out while also lifting the hair in a more vertical direction, “The end result is super smooth brows that looks like you have a brow gel on them.”
Hive Brow Lamination gives a uniform and full eyebrow shape. The ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry where the hair flows in a different direction. Lamination creates a chemical process that breaks down bonds in each hair allowing them to be moved into a new shape
Skin sensitivity a patch test is required, at least 24-48 hours prior to treatment date.
- Do not apply make-up or get any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- No swimming/sauna for 24 hours
- Avoid water on the brow area.
- Conditioning and nourishing the brows afterward with an oil and moisturizing cream, after chemically treating it is essential!
- Although the overall results give you a low-maintenance look, make sure to keep the health of your brows (and eyes) in mind.