Skip to content
78.00د.إ + VAT
- 1.5mm: Once every 2 weeks if used lightly.
- Once every 3 to 4 weeks if used more vigorously.
- Remember that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any difference.
- Have patience and results will show.
- derma stamp is a micro needling tool that works just like a derma roller. Derma Stamp Adjustable Needle
- It pierces the upper layer of your skin to encourage tissue formation, collagen production, and increase blood supply, by simply stamping the head onto your skin.
- The derma stamp is a great and handy tool for women who have problem with stretch marks, acne scars, and wrinkles.
- The micro-channel needles penetrate right into the dermis or the middle layer of your skin to kick and start collagen production.
- When the needle tears the dermis, collagen is formed to repair and rebuild the tissues, forming a fresh new layer.
- Derma stamping creates very precise and uniform micro “injuries” on the skin’s top surfaces, triggering the body to respond by healing the treated areas quickly and efficiently.
- The needle length use will depend on how deep your acne scar or stretch mark runs, and to which part of the body you are planning to use it on.
- Derma stamp is a good choice for when you want to even out your skin’s texture or to tone. Whether you have scar tissue on your back or shoulders or you simply want to get rid of acne marks on your cheeks and forehead.
||14 × 4 cm