The U-shape microblades are good for narrow hair stroke. This blade allows to draw accurate, crisp strokes and is perfect for filling gaps. It can be used to draw both medium length straight hair and longer curved. These blades are recommended for more experienced Microblading Artists. Microblades 12-Pins U-Shape
- It is ideal when strokes completely matches with natural hairs
- As thinner the needles are as thinner the strokes will be
- For thicker skin and thicker natural hairs choose a bit thicker needles to give more density
- There are two different materials that are used to cover the needles basis – plastic and stainless steel
- Flexible needles are covered with plastic
- Hard needles are covered with stainless steel
- Flexible needles might be more difficult to control for beginners, but are perfect to feel the right depth. If you feel that needles are drawing double lines or bending – make sure to work more on your pressure and consistence.
- Hard needles are easier to control, however there might be a risk of going deeper.
- Hard needles might be better for thicker skin with bigger pores. Do not use those for thin and sensitive skin
- I suggest to work with hard needles – if you are an advanced user already.